- All trips are 100% refundable up until 7 days prior to departure date.
- Full refund exceptions include credit card refund costs of 3-4%, perishable foods, administrative costs, and non-refundable fees. Exceptions will deduct no more than 15% of total costs.
- 25% deposit required to reserve. All fees due 7 days prior to departure date.
- All health, acceptance of risk, or indemnity forms are to be completed electronically 48 hours prior to trip departure.
- Groups of twelve or more. 30% initial deposit - 40% 60 days prior to departure, and the final 30% due 7 days prior to departure date. No refunds seven days prior to departure date excepts as stated in number 2 above.
- Maine Guided Trips (MGT) reserves the right to cancel trips should the per person minimum not be met. 100% refund policy applies.
- In case of cancellation due to dangerous weather and if rescheduling efforts are unsuccessful, a full refund will be made.
- It is the customer's responsibility to let MGT know if they need assistance in acquiring necessary gear BEFORE the trip. MGT reserves the right to cancel trips should participants arrive without the appropriate gear.
- MGT reserves the right to cancel trips should participants not have the physical or mental capacity to participate in the activity.
- Group discounts available - just ask!
- 3% discount if paid by cash/check.
- Family/group discount: 5% off the per person rate for groups larger than four participants.
- Please note: some activities will not be appropriate for people under age 16.
Prices for trip packages below
Full licensed and insured - 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Maine Guided Tours Rates 5/10/23