- Maine Adventures!
- Hikes in the Camden Hills
- Forest Bathing - Two Hours - Easy to moderate
Forest Bathing - Two Hours - Easy to moderate
Tour Description - Experience the beauty and serenity of Maine’s forest wilderness with registered Maine Guide, Maine Naturalist, and experienced teacher, Bill McClellan. Come to join us on a 2-hour forest bathing experience. Your guide will take you to a special forest location where you can walk, breathe, meditate, or just enjoy a beautiful forest. We can identify the local plants, trees, birds, and animals in the area. Visit great locations to take photos, learn about flora and fauna, plus some local history! Please note that the meeting location and gear list will be sent to you in your confirmation email. Minimum pricing is for two participants, $65 per person.
MAINE GUIDED TRIPS
- Event Location: Location will be provided by Guide during booking process. Sent via Maps app.
What to Bring:
- Appropriate clothing for weather and activity
- Loose fitting, quick drying pants, or shorts
- Rain Gear - acts as windbreaker
- Long sleeve shirt, wool or synthetic
- baseball cap, or other hat
- Sturdy walking shoes
- One water bottle, min 750ml
- Personal sunscreen & bug repellent
- 1 Headlamp or flashlight with extra batteries
- Hat and sunglasses (Polarized sun glasses work best when on the water.)
- 1 Day pack
- Compass, guide book of the area & maps
- First aid kit
- Emergency sleeping bag and other emergency gear
- Extra batteries and extra cell phone charger
Physical requirements: Must be able to walk over rough terrain for 90 minutes, for about 1-2 miles.