Camden Hills Four Hour Day Hike - Moderate
Experience the beauty and serenity of Maine’s wilderness with a registered Maine Recreational Guide.
4-hour hike - Hike up Maiden’s Cliff, Mt. Battie, Bald Rock, or Bald Mountain. Snacks included. Great vistas, moderate difficulty. Provide your own transportation to and from the trail head. Water bottle and sturdy hiking shoes required. Prices are per person, two person minimum.
- Event Location: Location will be provided by Guide during booking process. Sent via Maps app.
What to Bring:
- Appropriate clothing for weather and activity
- Loose fitting, quick drying pants, or shorts
- Rain Gear - acts as windbreaker
- Long sleeve shirt, wool or synthetic
- baseball cap, or other hat
- Sturdy walking shoes
- One water bottle, min 750ml
- Personal sunscreen & bug repellent
- 1 Headlamp or flashlight with extra batteries
- Hat and sunglasses (Polarized sun glasses work best when on the water.)
- 1 Day pack
- Compass, guide book of the area & maps
- First aid kit
- Emergency sleeping bag and other emergency gear
- Extra batteries and extra cell phone charger
Physical requirements: Must be able to walk over rough terrain for 90 minutes, for about 1-2 miles.