Maine Fishing Afternoon
Experience the beauty and serenity of Maine’s wilderness with registered Maine Guide, Maine Master Naturalist, and experienced teacher, Bill McClellan.
Come enjoy Maine’s freshwater lakes, rivers and streams to fish for large mouth and small mouth bass as well as other species. Boat, rod, lures, and bait will be provided for you and your party! Please note that the meeting location and gear list will be sent to you in your confirmation email. Prices are per person, two person minimum.
What to Bring:
- Appropriate clothing for weather and activity
- Rain Gear
- Water shoes, or close toed shoes
- One water bottle, min 750ml
- Personal sunscreen & bug repellent
- Hat and sunglasses (Polarized sun glasses work best when on the water.)
- Dry clothes for after the activity
- Waterproof cover for phone, or waterproof camera
- Rod, lures, bait, net, hook removal tool (You may bring your own fishing gear.)
- Boat, paddles, PFD's, anchor, first aid kit, and emergency gear.
Physical requirements: None, but may be asked to assist with gear, or boats if able.