Custom Maine Guided Trips - Let's build a custom trip together!
Let's build a custom trip together!
Experience the beauty and serenity of Maine’s wilderness with a Registered Maine Recreational Guide. Fully licensed and Insured - 100% Satisfaction guaranteed.
Enjoy hiking and camping trips to Maine mountains, such as Katahdin, Camden Hills and Acadia National Park with a focus on flora and fauna if you wish. Take a boat ride to scenic Maine islands like Butter, North Haven, Vinalhaven, and explore the vast marine wilderness just off the coast of Maine. Enjoy sea bird and mammal identification, remote island peacefulness, and camping in secluded locations. Let's pick out your custom trip together! Rates are per person, four person minimum.
Rates and duration may vary- and may be prorated. Please call to book and discuss availability!
Event Location: Location will be provided by Guide during booking process. Sent via Maps app.
What to Bring:
- Two water bottles, min 750ml
- Personal sunscreen & bug repellent
- 1 Headlamp or flashlight with extra batteries
- Appropriate clothing for weather and activity
- Loose fitting, quick drying pants, or shorts
- Rain Gear - acts as wind breaker
- Long sleeve shirt, wool or synthetic
- Three season jacket
- Extra pair of shoes, lightweight like Crocs
- Baseball cap, or other hat
- Sturdy walking shoes
- Two Bandanas
- Hat and sunglasses (Polarized sun glasses work best when on the water.)
- Compass, guide book of the area & maps
- First aid kit
- Emergency sleeping bag and other emergency gear
- Extra batteries and extra cell phone charger
Physical requirements: Must be able to walk over rough terrain for 10-12 hours, for about 12 miles.